West End Mode

Notizie Ufficiali

« Older   Newer »
PandemoniumLowe
view post Posted on 20/9/2009, 10:19

Sempre detto anche io... e lo ribadirò per sempre! :(

PandemoniumLowe
view post Posted on 1/10/2009, 12:23

Neil scrive su twitter molto entusiasta che il singolo "Beautifu People" uscito in Germania all'inizio di questa settimana è andato sold out in due giorni! :D

PandemoniumLowe
view post Posted on 3/10/2009, 10:42

Ecco il link della conferenza stampa in Messico..... Enjoy! :woot:

El porvenir.com

*RansieDM*
view post Posted on 6/10/2009, 16:44

La data in Venezuela è stata cancellata! I PSB sono dispiaciuti e chiedono scusa ai fans:

"Unfortunately our show in Venezuela has been cancelled by the promoter there. Apologies to fans who've bought tickets."

PandemoniumLowe
view post Posted on 9/10/2009, 18:10

Chris ringrazia per gli auguri di compleanno..... :wub:

"Thanks for all your birthday wishes and messages. Really appreciate them. x"

*RansieDM*
view post Posted on 9/10/2009, 19:27

Che carino!! :wub: :wub:

E intanto hanno aggiunto un'altra data in Ucraina a Odessa il 24 novembre!!

PandemoniumLowe
view post Posted on 14/10/2009, 21:33

Da sito ufficiale:

Pet Shop Boys celebrate the Brazilian leg of their 2009 Pandemonium tour by releasing an album entitled "Pet Shop Boys Party" which includes both past hits and some newer material.
"Party" will be released in Brazil only on November 4th through TV Globo´s record label, Som Livre, with a TV campaign on TV Globo, the biggest network in Brazil.
"Party" also includes songs that were heavily featured in the following TV Globo soap operas: "Being boring" ("Meu Bem Meu Mal" OST), "Domino dancing" ("O Salvador da Patria" OST), "West End girls" ("Selva de Pedra" OST) and "King of Rome" (currently being featured on the soap opera, "Viver a Vida").
The track-listing is as follows:
West End Girls (10'' Mix)
Love Comes Quickly
Paninaro (7'' Mix)
It's A Sin (Disco Mix)
What Have I Done To Deserve This?
Always On My Mind (Extended Dance Version)
Domino Dancing
It's Alright (7'' Version)
Being Boring
Go West
Before (Single Edit)
New York City Boy
Home And Dry (Radio Edit)
Minimal (Radio Edit)
Love etc.
King of Rome
Artwork is by Farrow.
We are investigating the possibility of selling copies through our onli

Che figata!!!!! :woot:

*RansieDM*
view post Posted on 15/10/2009, 10:48

Bell'iniziativa!!!
Solo noi Italiani non ci meritiamo queste cose..visto che li continuiamo a snobbare!! -_-

*RansieDM*
view post Posted on 18/10/2009, 09:17

Dal sito ufficiale:

Pet Shop Boys have been nominated in this year's UK Festival Awards. Their performance at T In The Park in up for Virtual Festivals Critics' Choice Award. Go to the link below to cast your vote.

VOTE

PandemoniumLowe
view post Posted on 18/10/2009, 09:34

Ovviamente votato!!!!!
Forza ragazzi! :wub: :*psb_forgive*:

Girlflamboyant
view post Posted on 18/10/2009, 17:46

En perú toda una sensación

Pet Shop Boys brindó con pisco sour por el Perú

*Thanks Giselle!!! I've just put the link in the right way! ^_^

Ransie

Edited by *RansieDM* - 18/10/2009, 19:11

*RansieDM*
view post Posted on 18/10/2009, 18:05

Pet Shop Boys arrived in Lima, Peru, last night to appear on TV ahead of their concert here on Tuesday. After an enthusiastic greeting from fans at the airport, they were driven straight to the TV studios to appear live on "El Show de los Sueños" where they were interview by host Gisela Valcárcel and performed two songs, "Love etc." and "Always on my mind". Tuesday's concert will be at The Jockey Club in Lima.
This leg of Pet Shop Boys' "Pandemonium" tour began in Montreal on August 29th and has taken them through Canada, the USA, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Argentina and now Peru. The third leg of the tour begins in Athens on November 20th, and visits Greece, Ukraine, Croatia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Belgium and the UK before ending in London at the O2 Arena on December 21st.

VIDEO: Arriving at the airport

Niente Italia e questa cosa mi rende triste.. :(

PandemoniumLowe
view post Posted on 18/10/2009, 20:05

Stringiamo i denti.... spero che qualcosa uscirà anche per l'Italia....
Bello il video!!!!!!
Neil che si fa il figo e Chris che sembra un bimbetto con lo zainetto..... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: che bel benvenuto! :*psb_forgive*:

PandemoniumLowe
view post Posted on 23/10/2009, 05:45

I nostri sono tornati a Londra nel grigio traffico autunnale come ha scritto Neil su twitter!!!!! ;)

PandemoniumLowe
view post Posted on 25/10/2009, 10:31

Dal sito ufficiale...
Last night Neil and Chris attended Dame Shirley Bassey's Electric Proms concert at the Roundhouse in London, highlights of which can be watched on BBC2 TV tonight at 10.40. The concert included "The performance of my life", written by Pet Shop Boys, which is included on her new album. In an interview published today she comments: "“I love all of the songs, but the Pet Shop Boys’ song The Performance Of My Life got right into my head, and made me sob and not many songs do that. Now I feel I don’t need to write a book. The record is my autobiography.” The Electric Proms concert can also be listened to via the BBC Radio 2 website. The album, "The Performance", produced by David Arnold, is released on November 9th, and also includes songs by Rufus Wainwright, Gary Barlow, The Manic Street Preachers and Richard Hawley.

94 replies since 20/7/2009, 12:26   591 views